Friday, November 14, 2008

"At Day's End", 11 x 14 Oil on Canvas

This painting is framed in a one of a kind rustic frame also made by me. I always enjoy doing paintings like this because it's such a peaceful setting. I can imagine myself there on the deck sipping a drink before dinner and thinking, "What A Wonderful World". The fisherman are returning from a good day and thinking of doing what I'm doing when they get home. How can life get any better than that?

I am now making note cards of all my work. They come folded to the 4" x 5" size with an envelope and are blank inside for your message. They are printed on brilliant matte photo paper. A description of the artwork is printed on the backside and I am offering them for $3.00 ea or 6 for $15 postpaid. Check my website http://www.erniekleven.com/ or this Blog for a selection of available images.

Also I am offering Gift Certificates in any amount in time for the holidays. They come personalized with both the recipient and your name printed prominently on each certificate. Quantity discounts are available for businesses such as R.E. Brokers and Home Lenders who might want to include them with greeting cards to their customers. Contact me for prices at ernie@erniekleven.com or call 1-916-205-2195.

I guess that's all for now.


Free Web Counter