Friday, November 28, 2008

Snowbound, 11 x 14 Oil




"Snowbound" is a 2006 painting of mine which I dug out to use for our Christmas Cards this year. I remember it like it was yesterday ........While I painted I imagined being in the cabin with a roaring fireplace. The sun is slowly fading behind the mountains. The outside air is frosty and bites my nostrils when I briefly step out to bring in more wood for the fire. Dinner is cooking on the stove and I am savoring life with a hot buttered rum. "This is perfect - life is good", I rumenate. I gaze through the frosty window and see a lone coyote tramping through the snow. Are you with me? I hope so! I so wanted to share this with you.
I have this framed in a rustic free form frame not shown. Framed it is priced at $499. For questions email me - ernie@erniekleven.com. And visit my website at http://www.erniekleven.com/. Don't forget I have Gift Certificates available in any denomination AND I will personalize them with both you and the Giftee's name printed on them.
Free Web Counter